Visa and invitation letter


Valid Passport is needed for travel in Europe. For EU countries only ID card is needed. Passengers from certain countries may require visa for Spain. Please, check with your travel agent. The visa application process would require up to 2 months, so it is important that you start your application as soon as possible to ensure you receive your visa in time to travel to IWA-LET2016. (Do I required a visa?)

Invitation letter

You can request for an invitation letter to support your visa application when registering to attend the conference.
The invitation letter will be sent after the participant has been registered for this conference and the registration fee has been received in full. This is not a commitment to provide financial support from organisers.